One more month and your baby is one! You may be having trouble keeping up with your little one. This box will help keep your baby busy, let’s hope for more than five minutes so you can get something done! Their little minds will really start thinking with these new toys! Here is what is included in Box Eleven:
- “What Can I Smell” Book: Sweet flowers that tickle my nose….A great book all about our sense of smell with wonderful illustrations!
- Stacks of Circles: Stack the rings in any direction, strengthening hand-eye coordination. This promotes early STEM learning by teaching your child about sorting, size, building, weights, and so much more. Stack away!
- Pop ‘n Push Car: Fantastic way to encourage baby to crawl. Pull-back wheels to get the car to move forward. Colorful beads “pop” as the car moves, allowing baby to connect sight and sound.
- Food Samples: Fun first snacks for your baby. Easy finger food to help baby practice fine motor skills.
- Special gift for Mom: Mom will receive a little something special from us!