Box Two is designed to stimulate baby’s sense of hearing and sight. Lots of noise makers will come out of this one! Everything in this box is perfect to start tummy time with baby and keep them occupied. Baby Discovery Box wants parent and baby to enjoy their time together through sound and reading books. Here is what will be included in Box Two:
- “What Can I Hear” book: From rattling raindrops to eeky, squeaky mice, babies explore the sense of hearing.
- “Tummy Time, Happy Baby” book: This book is the best for tummy time. This book is a small and sturdy accordion style book that opens up and can stand alone, making it easy for your baby to enjoy tummy time. One side features colorful images and the other is high-contrast black and white patterns, perfect for baby’s developing eyes.
- Wrist Rattle: Babies will go goo-goo for this rattle. Soft and comfy to wear on baby’s wrist or ankle. Keep an eye out to see if they notice where the sound of the rattle is coming from.
- Sassy Spin Rattle: This rattle encourages vision development with its bold colors allowing baby to focus. While the gentle rattle sounds develop sound differentiation and sound location skills. The click-clack rings provide auditory and visual stimulation for your baby as well.
- Squeeze Teether: This teether will keep baby engaged with the crinkle sound and a squeaker inside. Both parent and baby can play activities with this teether. Point and name off the different colors and shapes. Scrunch your hands and notice how baby reacts to the crinkle sound. So many ways to engage baby.
- Special gift for mom: Mom will receive a little something special from us!